Highlighted

Programmable mouse for comments in Adobe DC

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Is there a method for using a programmable mouse for PDF markups using comments in DC? 

Such as: pressing programmable button one automatically selects the "draw line" tool? 

I use the software to comment on a lot of PDFs, and something like this would save me a bunch of time, and make the whole process less clunky. I haven't found an answer in my own searching, and that leads me to believe it isn't baked into the stock software, but still worth an ask (for me).  

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Programmable mouse for comments in Adobe DC

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

Is there a method for using a programmable mouse for PDF markups using comments in DC? 

Such as: pressing programmable button one automatically selects the "draw line" tool? 

I use the software to comment on a lot of PDFs, and something like this would save me a bunch of time, and make the whole process less clunky. I haven't found an answer in my own searching, and that leads me to believe it isn't baked into the stock software, but still worth an ask (for me).  

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 17, 2020 0
arvindy LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi paulrulez742,

Could you please take look on "Keys for working with comments" section in the below link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/keyboard-shortcuts.html

Please let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Arvind

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0