• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Prompt for Acrobat DC Trial

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just renewed my subscription to Adobe Pro. Why then, am I having problems using my app without first accepting a 7 Day Trial or paying yet another subscription for Adobe Acrobat DC???? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We don't know why, but maybe we can help you find out. First, check your account details to see if the renewal has been processed and it shows your subscription as active. If it does show as active, then try a sign out (in the app), then a sign in, sometimes it takes this for the app to notice a change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The renewal took effect last month. I have been debited for the same and tried to log into my account today, but could not see what the problem is or why a product upgrade suddenly forced me into a 7 day Trial for Adobe DC. This all occurred after an apparent Software Upgrade today. I'm not happy about my paid subscription for an app I depend on every day, only to be held to ransom - Trial Adobe DC for 7 days or no access to your app. Buy Adobe DC or you won't have access to your documents. That's the message I am getting and I don't appreciate it. I paid for Adobe Pro, I don't want to use the Cloud options. And why should I have to pay more for I service I already own? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"tried to log into my account today, but could not see what the problem" 

Do you mean you tried and failed to login, but you logged in fine, and the subscription was shown as active?

"only to be held to ransom"

You are not being held to ransom, something has gone wrong. DON'T BUY ANOTHER SUBSCRIPTION if you already have one, it will fix nothing.

"I don't want to use the Cloud options." Sure, and I don't think I suggested that you did. Did you follow my other suggestion? It's important to try it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no intention of buying another subscription. I have logged in to my account and it reads: Welcome back, CL
You have the Creative Cloud Free plan. 

The account profile doesnt even look familiar based on past logins. 

I actually do not have the time, energy or interest in managing a subscription that, up until today, was working perfectly well.  

I dont remember using my Gmail account to login to Adobe, but that was what I was directed to do today after the upgrade and reboot.

You are correct. Something has gone wrong. And it's extremely frustrating, because everything points to the over-assertivness of Chrome/Adobe creating this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the trouble you had using Acrobat.

Have you tried signing out and signing back in with the same Adobe ID you have active DC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just signed out, reset my password, then signed in again. No change. I am still receiving the 2 Days Left of Trial notification. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CL

Please try the steps here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

If you still have trouble, Contact Adobe Customer Care:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human.

Let us know.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines