• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase Adobe Acrobat w/o subscription?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I purchase Adobe Acrobat DC without the subscription?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Acrobat DC is subscription-only, by definition, so you can't do that. You can, however, purchase Acrobat 2020, without a subscription. Follow these instructions I compiled:

Go to the Adobe Products Page (https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software.html) and sort the products by name by clicking the "A-Z" button on the right.
At the top of the list you'll now see Acrobat Pro 2020. Click on the Buy button next to it. If you have a prior qualifying version change the "Type" drop-down to "License

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat DC is subscription-only, by definition, so you can't do that. You can, however, purchase Acrobat 2020, without a subscription. Follow these instructions I compiled:

Go to the Adobe Products Page (https://www.adobe.com/products/catalog/software.html) and sort the products by name by clicking the "A-Z" button on the right.
At the top of the list you'll now see Acrobat Pro 2020. Click on the Buy button next to it. If you have a prior qualifying version change the "Type" drop-down to "License Upgrade". Otherwise leave it as "Full License".
Then select the other options (OS, Language, etc.) and complete the purchase. You'll get a full license, not a time-based subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be aware that other than for high severity bugs and security issues, you will not get any new features that periodically added to Acrobat Pro DC.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this solution still available?  I sort the list at that link alphabetically but I don't see anything that says "Acrobat Pro 2020" nor do I see anything but subscription options when I click on "buy now"

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can't find it either. It seems they've decided to make it even more difficult to get, bordering on impossible.

I guess you'll have to contact them directly to get it now:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines