• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Place digital signature" boxes are moved, not where I place them

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First I take my Excel file template and print to pdf. In Adobe DC Pro, I go to the Prepare Form menu and click the "add a digital signature" button (looks like an ink pen signing a check). This changes the cursor to a box that I can place anywhere I like. About half the time, it results in the box actually being placed lower than I intended. Only by closing out of the Prepare Form menu can I see where it has actually ended up. I even have to use the "fake" location to drag corners to resize it. Help! Thanks, J

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you have mentioned above, the digital signature box does not appear at the location it has been placed. Did you check if the issue occurs with all the PDF forms?

It would be helpful if you can share a small video of the issue occurring at our end. Or share the file on which the issue occurs. We would like to check the file at our end.

Please ensure that the application is updated to the latest version. In the application go to Help > Check for updates.

Share the Acrobat and OS version you are using on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately it's a confidential work file I can't share, and I can't download screencap software per company policy. I think it is probably an issue with the Excel file being "saved as" and modified many times. I was hoping maybe this was a known issue, but based on search results, it is not. I'll just start fresh by recreating the Excel file. Thanks anyways for chiming in. Have a nice day. Cheers, J

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Disable the option "Snap to Grid".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines