Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Save as" No dialog window opening

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello  Guys 

When I click on the "Save As' button  I don't get the  window pop up that usually shows  up allowing you to  rename  and choose  location to save the file  at, causing  Acrobat Reader to freeze.  I have tried disabling  the  "show online storage when  saving files" and  "Save As  optimizes for Fast Web View" options  and  this  helped  but  still get  no  popup window after clicking on "Save As",  I have also  tried to Uninstall and reinstall   and  an  update from the  help menu  with no success 

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact version number of the application (You can find it out by going to Help - About Adobe Acrobat)? What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have Acrobat Reader DC  Version 2021.001.20142, and I'm working on Windows 10  1909

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines