Highlighted

"Save As" Popup is Blank

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe software: Acrobat DC (fully updated)

Operating system: Windows 10 (fully updated)

Third-party software in use: Office 365, Adobe Acrobat DC

Hello,

Hope someone can help with this... When I click on Save As using Adobe Acrobat DC, the save as box dialogue/box pops up and is blank, then the program freezes and shuts off.

Steps I have taken to resolve: I just export the file to an optimized PDF and then the software prompts me to save the document, at which point I am able to save it. Of course, I should not have to do that to save an acrobat file.

Here is a screen shot:

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Karl_Heinz_Kremer | Adobe Community Professional

Open up Acrobat's Preferences, then go to the "General" category and uncheck the two "Show online storage..." options. Does that make a difference?

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Save As" Popup is Blank

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe software: Acrobat DC (fully updated)

Operating system: Windows 10 (fully updated)

Third-party software in use: Office 365, Adobe Acrobat DC

Hello,

Hope someone can help with this... When I click on Save As using Adobe Acrobat DC, the save as box dialogue/box pops up and is blank, then the program freezes and shuts off.

Steps I have taken to resolve: I just export the file to an optimized PDF and then the software prompts me to save the document, at which point I am able to save it. Of course, I should not have to do that to save an acrobat file.

Here is a screen shot:

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Karl_Heinz_Kremer | Adobe Community Professional

Open up Acrobat's Preferences, then go to the "General" category and uncheck the two "Show online storage..." options. Does that make a difference?

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, you got it, This fixed the issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed the issue for me too. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
agi512 LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Karl_Heinz_Kremer,

My save as dialogue box also pops up blank, but I would like to get it back. I have many PDF documents to save every day and this "function" was very helpful because it remembered the last location. Without it, I have to re-open dozens of folders to save the files in an appropriate location.

Is it any way to fix it? (Windows 10, Office 365)

I will appreciate your help.

Kind Regards,

Aga

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF