Highlighted

"Send for Signature" tool has disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC from Creative Cloud, and the "Send for Signature" tool seems to have disappeared. I've looked through the forum and see other threads dating to 2017 about this issue, but nothing recent, and none of the suggestions in these threads have resolved the problem. Any idea what is going on or how I can get the tool back?

Hello,

Thanks for your query. Can you please share the product version of  Acrobat you are using.

Go to Help -> About Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

If you are on the latest version ->19.008.20074 , then Send for Signature has been renamed to "Adobe Sign".

Kindly let us know in case of any concerns.

TOPICS
Macintosh, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Send for Signature" tool has disappeared

Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated to the latest version of Acrobat Pro DC from Creative Cloud, and the "Send for Signature" tool seems to have disappeared. I've looked through the forum and see other threads dating to 2017 about this issue, but nothing recent, and none of the suggestions in these threads have resolved the problem. Any idea what is going on or how I can get the tool back?

Hello,

Thanks for your query. Can you please share the product version of  Acrobat you are using.

If you are on the latest version ->19.008.20074 , then Send for Signature has been renamed to "Adobe Sign".

TOPICS
Macintosh, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2018 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version 2019.010.20069 installed, and neither the Adobe Sign tool nor the Send for Signature tool appears any where in tools. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and the problem persists.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 09, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suckme,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have Creative Cloud subscription and using the 2019.010.20069 version of Adobe Acrobat DC, you can find the Adobe Sign under the Forms & Signature tool. Check the screenshot below:

Also, you can use the "For signature" option on the Home page in Adobe Acrobat DC to open the Adobe Sign.

Please make sure that you are opening the Adobe Acrobat DC application, not the free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meenakshi,

The tool does not appear in either place you suggested. See screenshots below. And yes, I’m using the full version of Acrobat DC (I don’t even have Reader installed).

Mike

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 15, 2019 1
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delay in response.

There is no screenshot in your last reply. It is not possible to attach a screenshot here on the forums.

To share the screenshot, use the steps provided below:

- Click on the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below:

- An Insert Image window will appear.

- Then click on Insert Image and browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

- Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

Please try once to update the application to the latest version.

Refer this help link Release Notes | Adobe Acrobat, Reader to check the latest updates available.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshots are below.

I just tried the update, and that did not resolve the problem.

Forms and Signatues.jpeg

Home.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please confirm if you are using the application on the personal machine or on the work machine.

How exactly the application was installed on the machine?

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. I have this installed on three computers with the same license, and it works just fine on the two desktop computers. It’s only on my laptop that the "Send for Signature" feature is missing. All three are running OS X El Capitain.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check if you are signed in to the application or the Creative Cloud desktop application.

As you have a subscription version, you will be able to use the application on the third machine only once you sign out from any one of the other two machines.

I see that the screenshot of the Home screen that you have shared in reply 6, there are some other options missing there under the recent column.

It happens when you are not signed in to the Creative Cloud desktop application on that machine.

Please check and let us know.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2019 1
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed in, have the 2019 continuous version. And I still have this issue

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2019 1
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this marked as solved? I have the same issue and there's no solution provided here.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0