• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Shared by You" --- Delete multiple files to create storage space - Adobe Acrobat DC Pro

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering if there is a way to highlight and delete multiple files in one go, rather than delete individual files multiple times? I am regularly hitting the limit on the 'shared for viewing' cloud, however I have old uploaded files going back to April that can be deleted - it's very time consuming, and very frustrating, having to delete these individually.

I'm sure I was once able to highlight and delete multiple files, as recent as the start of 2019, but something seems to have changed since then.

Even a filter to sort the files by 'Size' would be handy when removing old files to make room for the new uploads.

Skimming through the forum I've noticed there a lot of people requesting the same function; to be able to delete multiple uploads in one go.

Please can you advise if this is a feature Adobe will be adding to the software any time soon?

If not, due to the time it takes to delete individual uploads to clear enough space to send another, I'm not sure I can justify renewing the accounts we have with Adobe.

From what I undertand, FoxIt has a very strong PDF software, and I believe it allows the user to create storage a lot quicker, and easier, than Adobe.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Use the following link in a browser:

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/documents/files/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the following link in a browser:

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/documents/files/ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Legend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2022 Mar 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This does not provide a way to sort by size. Only date and name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines