Highlighted

"Something went wrong" an error message in Acrobat DC after the update.

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Creative Cloud. Lightroom Classic works fine. It was working fine after my Creative Cloud install last night but now Acrobat DC gives me a "Something went wrong" error message. 

Hi there!

I hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble you had with Acrobat.

Would you mind sharing more details about the issue you are experiencing with Acrobat?

Are you getting this error message while updating the app or while launching it? Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version?

If you are on a Mac machine, then please try the solution shared in this article and see if that works for you: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#AcrobatDistiller

If the issue persists, then reboot the machine once, then use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove the installed Acrobat: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the computer, and install Acrobat: Download Acrobat DC installer for Enterprise term or VIP license

Let us know how it goes and share your observations.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Something went wrong" an error message in Acrobat DC after the update.

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed Creative Cloud. Lightroom Classic works fine. It was working fine after my Creative Cloud install last night but now Acrobat DC gives me a "Something went wrong" error message. 

Hi there!

Would you mind sharing more details about the issue you are experiencing with Acrobat?

Are you getting this error message while updating the app or while launching it? Are you on a Mac or Windows machine and what is the version?

If you are on a Mac machine, then please try the solution shared in this article and see if that works for you: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-activation.html#AcrobatDistiller

If the issue persists, then reboot the machine once, then use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove the installed Acrobat: Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the computer, and install Acrobat: Download Acrobat DC installer for Enterprise term or VIP license

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF