• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Submit form selections" missing PDF option

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a form that I want to have returned to me by email as a complete PDF. I've done this a bunch of times and encountered a ridiculous number of issues, but this one is new to me. When I choose the "submit a form" option on the button tool, I no longer get the options related to email. I only get the dialogue box entitled "Submit Form Selections." There is fillable text line to "enter a URL for this link." I've tried putting the mailto:email@domain.org in that field - which did work previously. Previously, it also had an option to the effect of...return entire form as a PDF. I don't see that option anymore. Furthermore, none of the choices let the button work. Could someone please tell me what it is I'm missing? Thanking you in advance!

For reference, this is the dialogue box that now appears immediatley upon using the add button, after selecting the submit a form dropdown in the button properties action tab:

Adobe Screenshot.jpg

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Looks like a problem with your monitor setup. Notice how HUGE the check boxes are and the enormous window title font. There isn't room for all your options. I see this: 

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a problem with your monitor setup. Notice how HUGE the check boxes are and the enormous window title font. There isn't room for all your options. I see this: 

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! I would have never even thought to go there!!! Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines