• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re-Edit a created PDF form

New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this is an easy answer but I just started using Acrobat X Pro and I've created a fillable form starting with a word document. How to I re-edit that PDF? I don't seem to be able to find that option.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

To edit static text you need to use the Edit Text & Images tool. To edit form fields you need to go into Form Edit mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly do you want to edit?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the text and I want to add some more items to the form. It's a request form that I'm working on for the company that I work for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To edit static text you need to use the Edit Text & Images tool. To edit form fields you need to go into Form Edit mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, thanks for the info. Got it working now. All good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I can't seem to post this question, so i will try this;

When i go in to re-edit a pdf the line above and below get linked in a text box and i can't remove text without making everthing else go askew.  Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's important to realise that the editor in Acrobat, useful as it is, is for desperate last resort. Trying to use it for repeated or serious editing will lead to pain and frustration. Just don't. Don't get into that situation: have an original document, which you edit in Word or InDesign or whatever. Making a new PDF takes seconds and saves you pulling your hair out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have never taken an actual course but have always made fillable pdfs starting with a word document.  This is good to know, i am not missing something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines