Highlighted

Read Out Loud Command

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I request the pdf document to be read out loud, the voice reads the document in a strong Italian accent. How can I make this a plain UK or US accent?

Thank you.

I am On Macbook 

Catalina 10.15.6

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Read Out Loud Command

Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I request the pdf document to be read out loud, the voice reads the document in a strong Italian accent. How can I make this a plain UK or US accent?

Thank you.

I am On Macbook 

Catalina 10.15.6

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 30, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

Would you mind confirming your current system language? Acrobat Read Out Loud automatically picks the system' default narrator language of your system.

Please navigate to following settings and see if that is on its place.

• Open your System's Personalize Narrator's Voice and check the default one. 
  • In Acrobat, navigate to Acrobat>Preferences>Reading>Read Out Loud options> Voice or Use default voice> change it accordingly.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 30, 2020 0
Bri-fi LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for responding to my query. I will follow the instructions you have provided.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0