• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reader enabled forms and page spawning

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I'm new to page spawning from templates, but I got it to work great UNTIL I was demonstrating the function for my client. According to this post, it sounds like using Reader Extended PDF Enable More Tools (which I'd always used for fillable forms) kills functionality for page spawning. But Enable More Tools might be old-school and unnecessary for current versions of Reader for users to enter info and save? I need my file to do both but it's impossible to test saving the file without Enable More Tools on my own machine without uninstalling Acrobat, so if anyone can verify this is true, I would be so grateful!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why is it impossible? You can have Acrobat and Reader installed at the same time.

But generally speaking, yes, Reader-Enabling files is not necessary if they are opened using Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines