Highlighted

Recently opened files list

Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find my recently opened files for a particular day. I need to retrieve an unsaved file form that day but I cannot find any single I opened on that day. I went to one of the saved files that I opened that day and checked when last it was accessed and it said it was accessed on the day that particular day. However, according to the recently opened file list on my Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, I did not open /access any file on that day. Please does anyone have any idea on how I can navigate this or retrieve the unsaved file? I have tried using the time machine on my MacBook and using a code on my terminal but it did not work. 

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Comment review and collaborate PDF, Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Recently opened files list

Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find my recently opened files for a particular day. I need to retrieve an unsaved file form that day but I cannot find any single I opened on that day. I went to one of the saved files that I opened that day and checked when last it was accessed and it said it was accessed on the day that particular day. However, according to the recently opened file list on my Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, I did not open /access any file on that day. Please does anyone have any idea on how I can navigate this or retrieve the unsaved file? I have tried using the time machine on my MacBook and using a code on my terminal but it did not work. 

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript, Comment review and collaborate PDF, Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0

Have something to add?