• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recognize Completed Items in Checklist

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a whole bunch of checklists where each line item in the list gets initialed in pen when the task has been completed. The checklist then gets scanned into a PDF. I'm running a KPI that measures how many of the items get completed in each scan. Right now, this is done manually, but I wanted to ask if anyone knows of a way of doing this with a software? It would just have to recognize whether each signature box is blank or has a set of initials (I'm thinking the software recognizes white or non-white in the box to count no signature or signature respectively) then sum the amount of checked off boxes.

Does anyone have any ideas how this could be accomplished? 

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would be an easy task for an all-digital solution, but as you have manual marking and then scanning involved, you need to create a custom application for this. And the scope of this custom application probably leaves the Acrobat scope.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines