• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recommendation needed for users who are accountants

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could anyone recommend an Adobe product for accountant to use? I need add the calculator tape and tickmarks such as numbers and letters stamps in red. I already have Adobe Acrobat, but I could not find these functions anywhere in the tools. Should I get an add-on functions such as PDFlyer? 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sunny,

Hope you are doing well.

You can view, navigate, and print layered content in PDFs created from applications such as InDesign, AutoCAD, and Visio. Read this article for more details: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-layers.html 

Acrobat Pro does not allow you to author layers that change visibility according to the zoom level. 

What you are willing to achieve, is might not be possible directly. As you may would require Indesign to apply layers.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can use stamps that you create or that you donwload elsewhere, .g., https://www.gruntworx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/GWX140_CREATE-TICK-MARKS1.pdf

You might want to do a search for "PDF stamps accountants".

Stamps can also be dynamic, so it would be possible to create a calculator tape stamp, but it would require custom JavaScript programming.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines