• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recommended place to find a freelance Javascript Developer

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to automate certain actions in scanned PDFs of the same template.

Specifically: delete pages, duplicate pages, crop every other page in half vertically (left and right), rearrange pages in a particular order, and add page links to the top 3 cm of every page after page 2). Adobe has told me that action wizard can not do all these things but that Javascript can. I am not trained in Javascript and have started searching for a freelance developer that could do this for me. It is such a small project I worry no one will want it or they will over charge for it.

I don’t think it is overly complicated in procedure, but it is not worth the time for me to learn javascript for this one project.

Is there a recommended and trustworthy freelance site that anyone could point me in the direction of where I could find a developer who would know how to and be willing to take such a job without charging me an arm and a leg for it?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

[moved from animate to acrobat forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines