• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reduce Display Quality?

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In InDesign I've always appreciated the feature that allowed me to reduce Display Performance to "Fast" or "Typical" to make it easier to work with documents containing large images.  Is there any option to do the same thing in Acrobat? 

I'm trying to scale some large objects in a working document and Acrobat wants to render every half-a-percent incremental change in size which is very slow and severly hinders my ability to align and size the objects correctly.  I don't want to reduce the file size/resolution, just the working display. I tried reducing the overall document resolution in the Edit/Preferences dialog, but this just greyed out the image and made it no-longer selectable/editable - which is confusing.

I'm using Acrobat Pro DC with a creative cloud enterprise license.  I haven't been able to find any other guidance on this issue specific to Acrobat (and not related to other Adobe products).  No, it's not an option just to move everything over to InDesign.

Thank you for any help you can offer, even a simple "no that's not possible" (sometimes an honest, straight-forward fact is appreciated 😉 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?