• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund ....!

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was charged $91.99 annual subscription for Adobe acrobat without notification...! The instruction is so complex a d hard to follow. I immediately contacted Adobe online customer service, and the staff said I needed to contact Google Play store, then I contact Google Play store, their staff helped me finally cancel this subscription, but advised me to contact Adobe for refind. When I came back to Adobe again, three staffs couldn't help me with anything but gave me wrong information said they don't have authority to cancel or refund and asked me to go back to Google store again, and even sent me the wrong link to Apple store( excuse me my phone is Android system and already told them it's Google store). Got very frustrated and had to go back to Google play store, their staff is very supportive and went through the agreement and sent me the emails also report this as I have sent refund request to the developer email showing on the website and google play store but without any response from Adobe. 

I didn't even use the service for one day but charged for whole year subscription???? 

Can anyone please help and refund me the money please?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user forum, there is nothing that we can do for you.

You must contact the customer support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but I have contacted many many time with the online customer service, they are not supportive which is the main reason. Can you please give more instructions on where I can post / seek help after clicking the link you shared? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines