• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regarding Acrobat 9 pro, and I use Windows 10. I am getting an error when I try to save my document states "The docmente can not be saved. The file can be read only or another user have it open. Please same docment with different name or folder".

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding Acrobat 9 pro, and I use Windows 10.  I am getting an error when I try to save my document states as follows: "The document can not be saved.  The file can be read only or another user have it open. Please same document with different name or folder".

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Acrobat 9 is not compatible with Windows 10, so problems with it are to be expected.

You should try running it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS, like Windows 7.

Regarding this specific issue, make sure that the Preview panel in Windows Explorer is disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2018 Feb 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Acrobat 9 is not compatible with Windows 10, so problems with it are to be expected.

You should try running it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS, like Windows 7.

Regarding this specific issue, make sure that the Preview panel in Windows Explorer is disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines