Highlighted

remove document links shared by others on document cloud

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help please? After using a shared link by others to download a document, I used to see the option to remove shared link, however after an update, I now don't have this option and links are piling up. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

remove document links shared by others on document cloud

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help please? After using a shared link by others to download a document, I used to see the option to remove shared link, however after an update, I now don't have this option and links are piling up. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hkhalil

We are sorry for the trouble. As described yoiu are unable to remove the documents shared by others after the recent update.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC.

We have tried to reproduce the issue on our end and we are able to remove the documents shared by others via the Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC application.

If you are trying to remove the documents via Adobe Acrobat?reader Dc application please use the steps below:

• Open the Application and click on the 'Shared by others' in the left hand side menu
  • Click on the document you want to remove and in the right hand side menu scroll down to get the option 'Remove Me'

If you are trying to remove the documents via the Document Cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ please follow the steps below:

• Go to Documents tab > Shared by others
  • Click on the document you want to remove
  • Click on the doted icon in the top right corner (next to download button) and you will get the option to 'Remove Me'

For more information you may take a look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html#track_shared_files

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

Please find attached a screenshot to my issue, I can't find this remove me
option.

Regards
Hussam

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hussam

I am not able to see the attached screenhot of your screen. Please try to send it again.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2020 0