Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove Share Button and sign in on task bar

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

Does anyone know how to remove the blue "Share" button and sign in option on task bar?  I don't need them and they are in the way of other options I'd much rather have in their place.  I've seen some other frustrated comments on the community that make me wonder if this is possible.  I'm running version 2020.001.30018, if that helps.

See below.

SHARE.jpg

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tony

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.  As described you want to remove the blue share button and the sign in button on the tool bar.

To hide the blue share button, please right click on the tool bar and from the context menu select 'Hide share button label'

However, the sign in button can't  be removed/hide as its a design behavior. You may use the Adobe wish form https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html to submit your request with the engineering team

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines