• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removed Trial Version of Acrobat Pro Left Crap Files

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2020 Aug 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I removed Acrobat Pro after the trail instead of purchasing it and now I get this repeating error every time I open other productivuty programs:

Visual Basics Application

Run-time error '53'

File not found: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/

MACPDFM/MacPDFM.Framework/Versions/A/MacPDFM

I have to click end 4-5 times depending on the app (Word, PowerPoint etc). Is there a fix for this problem?Not nice to bugger up peoples machines like this.

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How exactly did you remove it? Did you just trash it from Applications? That will make a huge mess. Put it back, then uninstall it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob!

Thank you for reaching out.

Please ensure that you have uninstalled the application. You may refer to the steps provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/uninstall-reinstall-acrobat.html#UninstallAdobeAcrobatDC... 

You may also try running the Adobe Reader and Acrobat cleaner tool from here: https://labs.adobe.com/downloads/acrobatcleaner.html

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you experience any issues.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines