Highlighted

Repeated login in requests

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a PDF file I get a dialog box asking for the last 4 digits of my 'phone number.  then I receive a 'phone text and I put in the code number on my PC, then I get a password request to log in.  I thought the login credentials were a one-off requirement, yet I get the request every time I open a file after closing Adobe.

Any ideas, it's very annoying.

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Repeated login in requests

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a PDF file I get a dialog box asking for the last 4 digits of my 'phone number.  then I receive a 'phone text and I put in the code number on my PC, then I get a password request to log in.  I thought the login credentials were a one-off requirement, yet I get the request every time I open a file after closing Adobe.

Any ideas, it's very annoying.

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe app (Acrobat Reader DC, Acrobat Pro DC, Acrobat Pro 2017, other) is used on your system, when you try to open a PDF? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF