Request must be made to correct API access point

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to use the sign function for the first time in acrobat and this error keeps popping up as I go to a request signature. It says "request must be made to correct API access point (e.g. use GET /baseUris)" how do I get it to work?

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have this problem too. After placing a signature on a document and clicking next, I receive this error message.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am also having that same issue.  I push "Request Signatures," enter the email address, and an error message pops up saying, "An error has occurred. Please try again. Request must be made to correct API access point (e.g. use GET /baseUris)."  What does this mean?  Has anyone figured out the solution to this? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did Acrobat used to worke fine before the last update? Can you tell if this error just started popping out of nowhere after the last update?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is happening while trying to use Adobe Sign see the Adobe Sign API -FAQ:

helpx.adobe.com/sign/faq/api.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I don't want to read a bunch of stuff that doesn't help? Any other suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if I don't want to read a bunch of stuff that doesn't help?

• Then don't.

Any other suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fair enough, but I was hoping for quick & helpful information from people smarter than me, who have the ability to dumb it down so that regular people (like me) can solve their own problems without spending an hour with tech support... 

I know, I know, "hope in one hand..."

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you use Adobe Sign post the question in the forum for Adobe Sign.

Or contact the Adobe support.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines