Highlighted

required field remains red after filled

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to fill out a form, but when I fill all the required fields, they remain red. This problem doesn't allow me to send the form to the creator. What can I do about it? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

required field remains red after filled

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to fill out a form, but when I fill all the required fields, they remain red. This problem doesn't allow me to send the form to the creator. What can I do about it? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try again.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The color of the field doesn't change when you enter a value into it, it's to indicate the field is required, not that it's required AND empty. This is not what's preventing you from submitting the form.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you send the form?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 02, 2020 0