• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset of form clears Image Field Icon (only in App use on iPad)

Engaged ,
Apr 18, 2021 Apr 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Have an issue with an Image Field that I have set to either be "visible" or hidden depending on values elsewhere. I have created a custom graphic for the Image Field, and all works fine in Adobe DC pro (on a desktop PC). The issue I have when using the 'Reset Form' function on an iPad (using Fluix), is that whilst the image field remains and works correctly as planned, the reset function (whether I use the in-built button option, or use the this.resetForm (["", ""}) array method - still clears the graphic from the image field, when resetting. Any ideas to prevent this (clearing of my graphic from the Image Field)??.

Thanks....

P.s. - I have noticed that when choosing the individual fields to reset using the tool in Adobe Dc Pro, the Image fields are not listed - which i've not come across before.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you use Acrobat Reader on the iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thnaks for the reply Bernd.....I've just solved my own query! I was using the 'Image Field' incorretly (sure in the past, a 'reset' never used to clear the icon?) - so I assigned the same funcionality to a 'Button' object (Read Only) - problem solved....my bad..... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines