Highlighted

reverse Pages in chronological order

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 37k pages on a pdf, each page being email threads and its attachments. Email domains organize their threads from newest to oldest, so when I downloaded the pdf file page 1 is the newest. Is there a way in adobe pro or a work around to reverse the order of the pages so that page one is my oldest page. Print allows me to reverse the pages which is exactly what i want but I cant save it in any way, im on macbook pro.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

reverse Pages in chronological order

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 37k pages on a pdf, each page being email threads and its attachments. Email domains organize their threads from newest to oldest, so when I downloaded the pdf file page 1 is the newest. Is there a way in adobe pro or a work around to reverse the order of the pages so that page one is my oldest page. Print allows me to reverse the pages which is exactly what i want but I cant save it in any way, im on macbook pro.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 07, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adough

We are sorry for the trouble. AS described you want to reverse the page order of the PDF file.

Please take a look at a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/reverse-page-order/td-p/7351365?page=1 and see if the solution works for you.

Hope it will help

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can do it using this free tool I've created: http://try67.blogspot.com/2014/10/acrobat-reverse-page-order-free.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0