Copied

Printing to PDF from Revit 2019 produces the following error

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[ Error: undefinedresult; OffendingCommand: imageDistiller ]%%

Stack:
-dict-

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

Uninstalled/reinstalled Adobe DC, ran all updates, checked unchecked :Rely on system fonts..." "Adobe PDF Output folder"

Please help. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Revit 2019 Printing to PDF

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Printing to PDF from Revit 2019 produces the following error

%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[ Error: undefinedresult; OffendingCommand: imageDistiller ]%%

Stack:
-dict-

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

Uninstalled/reinstalled Adobe DC, ran all updates, checked unchecked :Rely on system fonts..." "Adobe PDF Output folder"

Please help. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen this message when a suer tries to print or flatten a PDF that has enforced  restrictions that doesn't allow any type of editing or disassembling the original source document.

Check if your document is protected with a password and if it is enforcing any of these restrictions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response. I was able to do a testbox with exact setup and versions. Had no issues with printing from diferent computer. This one machine is giving us heatburn and need to resolve. Multiple files are doing this. not just one. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So the only thing I can think of is if that computer needs updates.

If it has the same operating system, the same Adobe Acrobat Pro version updates with the same preference settings as the other computers then the problem is really strange.

I would also suggest to check if that computer is using the same default printer as the other computers. Looks to me that the Acrobat Distiller  version in that computer is not updated... but this is just a random guess.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0
Beano22 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE - I was not able to "RESOLVE" the issue but I was able to do a workaround for now. 

I uninstalled Adobe DC and cleaned out any folder/reg entires. Re-installed from creative cloud. I no longer get the error above in the original post, but now I get a status progress bar that gets stuck when printing to PDF printer. I found out that if I do a Print Preview first and then print, the PDF gets created with no problems. Must be a bug,but the workaround works for now. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 23, 2020 0