• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rotate Pages in Acrobat X stopped working

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using this same version of acrobat for a while and have always used the shortcut - Ctrl Shift R - which brings up the dialogue box titled "Rotate Pages."

I would choose All or choose the pages I want to rotate and then it would rotate and I could save the PDF with the pages corrected.

Now, I press Ctrl Shift R and the box comes up.  I choose All.  Press OK.  And nothing happens.  No page rotation.

If I go to View and choose Rotate View and choose Clockwise/Counter Clockwise, it will rotate, but that is not a permanent rotation.  Also, it doesn't allow you to select pages.

Ctrl Shift R was a life-saver for me and now it just doesn't work.  I took a screenshot of what it looks like.  The box appears, but nothing happens when I press OK.  This was working just fine as recently as yesterday (maybe this morning). Please help.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your OS version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And exact version of Acrobat X?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Adobe Acrobat X Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, Acrobat X is not officially compatible with Windows 10, which doesn't mean it won't work, but it does mean that problems are to be expected, and with any update to the latter something might stop working correctly in the former.

Make sure you have Acrobat X updated to the latest version available (10.1.16) and maybe run it in Compatibility Mode with an earlier OS (like Windows 7), but that's about all you can do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines