Rotating Document with a Signature?

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A couple of pages within my pdf were scanned the wrong way and I only need to rotate them;  I am not editting or changing the document in any other way. Is there a way to rotate the documents to the correct orientation? The signature validation is blocking access to rotating it normally, and I don't want to bother my bosses over signatures that they signed months ago. Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a very limited set of changes allowed to apply to digitally signed pdfs, and none of these allowed changes manipulates the static page content.

Thus, no, you cannot rotate the pages without breaking the signature. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can rotate the page view, which doesn't alter the file (nor get saved) so you could read it properly, but you can't actually rotate the pages, no.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines