Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Run actions in order

Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a PDF form with a submit button that will email a completed form to a specified address. I have also incorporated a check box that requires members to acknowledge prior to submission that will prompt an alert if the box isn't checked when they hit the submit button.

Additionally, I have added a menu action to close the page after the user hits submit. However, the page's behaviour currently is to close the PDF regardless after the alert for non-acknowledgement pops up.

Is there a way to stop the "close PDF" action from completing unless the javascript that submits the form successfully runs?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

No. You have to do it all in a single script. Then you could add conditional statements and control the order in which the commands are executed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. You have to do it all in a single script. Then you could add conditional statements and control the order in which the commands are executed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines