• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

runtime error 5

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running on Creative Cloud Acrobat DC on a MAC with macCatalina 10.15.7.

In Excel, clicking on Create and Share PDF and when clicking on Acrobat/Create PDF, I always get "Run-time error - '5':  Invalid procedure call or argument".

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Garrett,

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are getting the runtime error 5 - Invalid procedure call or argument. when you click on create and share PDF in Excel.

Please check for any missing/pending updates for Mac OS and try updating them and reboot the computer once and see if that helps. Also check for any missing updates for MS Office. If you have any add-ins please try to update them as well and check.

You may also check out the similar discussion that i have found on Microsoft support page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_mac-mso_mac2016/visual-basic-fo... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines