Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sample Letter of Authorization

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've never seen this before and can't figure it out.

I've created a PDF document from Word and the document tab in Adobe Acrobat says 'Sample Letter of Authorization' and this shows when I link to a document online and I don't know where it is coming from or what it means.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Marc5EF2_0-1605477839230.png

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Check the document properties in Word and see if perhaps that is the document title that you may have inherited from some template document. Depending upon you options in Acrobat, you may be displaying the document title in the PDF (inherited from the document title in Word) as opposed to the PDF file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check the document properties in Word and see if perhaps that is the document title that you may have inherited from some template document. Depending upon you options in Acrobat, you may be displaying the document title in the PDF (inherited from the document title in Word) as opposed to the PDF file name.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome. I found it in both documents. Resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to File / Properties and click the first thumbtab, Description.

The Title Field populates what's seen in the document tab. Change it to whatever you want.

If you want to correct this in the source Word document, go to File / Info / Properties / Advanced Properties. Whatever is in the Title Field there is converted into the PDF's Title Field.

Design + Accessibility | Author | Designer | Programmer | Trainer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines