Highlighted

save emails using Acrobat pdf

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Acrobat to save and store emails, especially purchase confirmation, on my computer. Quite often this results in something that does not resemble the screen image. Is there a solution?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

save emails using Acrobat pdf

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Acrobat to save and store emails, especially purchase confirmation, on my computer. Quite often this results in something that does not resemble the screen image. Is there a solution?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 01, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marklevitz

We are sorry for the trouble. As I have understood with the limited information available, you are experiencing some issues when saving the email to PDF using Acrobat DC, Correct?

We need some more information :

1. What is the workflow/steps you are doing?

2. Are you saving Outlook email as PDF?

3. Please share the screenshot of the issue for a better understanding.

4. What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version 20.12.20048 installed, from the help menu > check for updates.

For more information about converting email messages to PDF please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/creating-pdfs-pdfmaker-windows.html#convert_email_messages_...

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0