Highlighted

Saving a Fillable Form Layout as a template in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to Acrobat Pro, as I just purchased it for work and I am trying to figure out if there is a way for me to save time when it comes to creating a few fillable form elements on each art proof file that I send to my customers. Every single one of my art proofs need the same three form elements (text box, drop down list, and signature field) in the exact same location (no exeptions to this). So rather than having to create each of the elements and adjusting the proper settings every time that I create an art proof, I would love to somehow create a template in Acrobat that automatically remembers which three elements I need and which three locations they need to be.

Is this possible?

Thank you to anyone who spends time considering this question, I appreciate it a lot!

TOPICS
PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving a Fillable Form Layout as a template in Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I'm fairly new to Acrobat Pro, as I just purchased it for work and I am trying to figure out if there is a way for me to save time when it comes to creating a few fillable form elements on each art proof file that I send to my customers. Every single one of my art proofs need the same three form elements (text box, drop down list, and signature field) in the exact same location (no exeptions to this). So rather than having to create each of the elements and adjusting the proper settings every time that I create an art proof, I would love to somehow create a template in Acrobat that automatically remembers which three elements I need and which three locations they need to be.

Is this possible?

Thank you to anyone who spends time considering this question, I appreciate it a lot!

TOPICS
PDF forms, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
BarlaeDC LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you create a PDF file with the forms fields in the correct positions, you could then just replace the page and you form fields should remain in place.

Regards

Malcolm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0