• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving a pdf created as a standalone file

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I recently purchased a one year subscription for Acrobat Pro DC the primary reason for the

purchase was to create pdf versions of certain documents. When I converted a document I was unable to save it as a standalone document for me to send by email. I could only send a link. This is of no use to me whatsoever. Please explain how I may save a pdf document I have created as a standalone file and not a link. I was also concerned to note a warning that documents created by me may be deleted from my queue, but are not permanently deleted. I consider there are General Data Protection Regulation implications here and should like confirmation that if I delete a document it is permanently deleted. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are subscribed to Acrobat Pro DC, you should have downloaded and installed the application.  Then, after signing in with your username/password from the app, you should be able to save PDF files anywhere you wish.  Did you install the application?

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave.

Many thanks for your response. Apologies for the delay in replying.

Best regards,

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After saving the file you can send it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi T0D44

You may have worked out your issue. I'll add what I'm guessing happened. When using Acrobat Pro DC, you can edit a PDF and save the file anywhere. Perhaps you were saving it to a cloud storage and the link you felt you were only able to send was to the cloud location. Your PDF can be saved on your computer, external device or other place of your choosing and then attached to an email to pass on to others.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi

Yes, now resolved, but many thanks for writing. BR

Tim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines