Highlighted

Saving edited PDF to google drive

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have recently started accesing my google drive pdf files, directy through the acrobat reader on my tablet. I was happy when I found out that when I make comments on the pdf they automatically got saved in the google drive. I.e. I can see the comments even if I access the file from google drive on a different device. However last few days, I have observed that this option doesnt seem to be working. As in after adding comments on a pdf and closing it on my tablet, the comments do not appear when I check them on google drive on my laptop. Please help.

Thanks.

Doubter

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving edited PDF to google drive

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I have recently started accesing my google drive pdf files, directy through the acrobat reader on my tablet. I was happy when I found out that when I make comments on the pdf they automatically got saved in the google drive. I.e. I can see the comments even if I access the file from google drive on a different device. However last few days, I have observed that this option doesnt seem to be working. As in after adding comments on a pdf and closing it on my tablet, the comments do not appear when I check them on google drive on my laptop. Please help.

Thanks.

Doubter

Topics

Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?