Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving fill & signature fields

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

Hoping that my 2nd question in 2 days is easily answered.

I have a number of documents that I am wanting to regularly send out for people to complete and sign.

Is there any way that I can set the fields and save them so that I don't have to go through and do them every time I want to send out the form?

I feel sure there is but as a very new and novice user I am not sure how.

I am using Adobe Pro DC

TIA

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean... Why not simply send the same file again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document taht I need to send to a lot of different people for signing, once signed the document is sent to a second person to countersign.  This is always the same person.

I am resending the same document but each time I have to open the original document and sepcify where to sign for both signatories, which for a single document is no bother but when sending it to dozens of people it takes quite some time.

I was hoping that there was maybe a way that I can make this process quicker by maybe having the counter signatories signature block saved? 

Still not sure I have been any clearer? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you want to automate the process of adding the digital signature fields, basically?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines