• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving Shared Files

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently my team started routing work via the "Shared" tool & I am having a hard time keeping all of our files organized.  Currently after a PDF is shared I am only able to read everyone's comments when selecting the file through "Shared by You."  When I open the file through my Document Cloud the comments are not to be seen.  Is there a way to synch up these two tools so that comments are saved to my files located onto the Document Cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you need to complement this workflow with the Tracker:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/tracking-pdf-reviews.html#tracker_overview 

See the section "Save a PDF with Comments".

See 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,
Currently it is not possible. When you open PDFs directly from the Document Cloud location, review comments won't appear.
You have to open the shared PDF from Shared by You/Shared link to get the review comment. You can Save Copy of the shared PDF locally then comments will be in the file.
As you know, shared file which you are working on, will be at top in the list in Shared by you/Shared by others tabs and you always have option to sort the shared files under these tabs.
Could you please let us know why do you want to open PDFs from Document Cloud location?

Regards,
Arvind

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines