Highlighted

Scan to PDF "please input some valid page dimensions"

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one installation of Acrobat Pro DC out of 10 that refuses to scan documents from a scanner.  When Create from Scanner is used and a preset such as "Black and White" is selected, Acrobat throws the somewhat oddly worded message "please input some valid page dimensions".  Clicking on the gear next to the preset does not allow any changes to be made.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?  Thought I'd ask before I reinstall Acrobat and the scanner drivers.

Thank you

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scan to PDF "please input some valid page dimensions"

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one installation of Acrobat Pro DC out of 10 that refuses to scan documents from a scanner.  When Create from Scanner is used and a preset such as "Black and White" is selected, Acrobat throws the somewhat oddly worded message "please input some valid page dimensions".  Clicking on the gear next to the preset does not allow any changes to be made.

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?  Thought I'd ask before I reinstall Acrobat and the scanner drivers.

Thank you

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 30, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem still exists almost three years later.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0