Highlighted

Screen Glitch

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I hope you can help me fix this issue. Whenever I open a file or move to the next page, the pages would appear as in the picture. A clear view would only appear whenever I click several times and/or move the page up or down.

screen glitch.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Screen Glitch

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I hope you can help me fix this issue. Whenever I open a file or move to the next page, the pages would appear as in the picture. A clear view would only appear whenever I click several times and/or move the page up or down.

screen glitch.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this still happens if you click Help --->>"Repair Installation"?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 24, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described the PDF turns to black and white gibbersish text when you click on it or move the page up and down.

Please look at the correct answer marked in the similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/screen-turns-to-black-and-white-dots-using-adobe-acrob... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2020 0