• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Script to Force Required Fields

Explorer ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to all on here who have so helpful.

I am 95% through with my form.  It will be used on iPads and we are using PDF Expert.  What I have noticed is there is no enforcement of required Fields.  Does anyone have a quick script that I can execute with a button to verify the required fields and alert users which fields are missing.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can find scripts for this in this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 07, 2020 Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Under what event, exactly? Required fields are only validated when the form is submitted. If that's not happening I recommend you report it to Readdle (the makers of PDF Expert) as a bug. From my experience they are very good in listening to their users and fixing problems that are brought to their attention in a timely manner, unlike some other software companies...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines