scripts/calculation keep dissapearing

Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just ridiculous I can't even work with acrobat anymore it keeps deleting my scripts or calculations when switching or opening properties. example 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

scripts/calculation keep dissapearing

Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is just ridiculous I can't even work with acrobat anymore it keeps deleting my scripts or calculations when switching or opening properties. example 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 22, 2020 0
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening even if you've repaired installation?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a matter of fact is happening on my end too.

I started noticing this behavior since two updates ago. Now I have to keep saving my documents constantly in fear that I keep randomly loosing scripts as I work between fields.

I  also got in the habit of copying and pasting my scripts to notepad. Is happening a lot with my Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0
Marietaa LATEST
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good to know I'm not the only1,  I also use notepad for that 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2020 0