Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scripts for Dynamic Stamps

Explorer ,
Aug 27, 2016 Aug 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

APPROVEDPDF-NEW.jpg

I've created a Stamp of the above image on our servers. I've found a script that I've placed so that the Date auto loads

when the stamp is chosen. What I don't know how to do is make it give me an option of typing a Name in the By:

location and have the option of choosing which box a checkmark goes into.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We are running Acrobat Pro Xi Windows 7 64bit

TOPICS
Acrobat SDK and JavaScript , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need a custom dialog for this. Have you looked at Thom Parker's Stamp Secrets post? If not, take a look here: https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/print/dynamic_stamp_secrets

To create a custom dialog, take a look at the App.execDialog() method in the Acrobat JavaScript API documentation: Acrobat DC SDK Documentation - App.execDialog() 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the Info Karl. After reading those posts I now understand that I don't have the knowledge to do what it is I'm

wanting to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2016 Aug 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're interested in someone creating these scripts for you, feel free to contact me privately (try6767 at gmail.com).

I've done many similar stamps in the past, so this should not be a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines