Highlighted

Scroll through document, "Home" button to go back to top of document

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a almost 30 page document binder and am adding more pages. Is there a way to add a "scrolling home" button where as they go down the pages, a home button goes does with them and when they press it, it goes back to the first page? If it has to do with Javascript, can someone help me make a script? Not a strong script writer. 

Thanks in advance!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

No, but you can add a fixed button to each page that does that, and/or a bookmark.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scroll through document, "Home" button to go back to top of document

Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a almost 30 page document binder and am adding more pages. Is there a way to add a "scrolling home" button where as they go down the pages, a home button goes does with them and when they press it, it goes back to the first page? If it has to do with Javascript, can someone help me make a script? Not a strong script writer. 

Thanks in advance!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

No, but you can add a fixed button to each page that does that, and/or a bookmark.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 04, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the button on the toolbar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0