Highlighted

Search for shares documents

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I search Arcrobat DC all my shares for email shares to see if all messages or documents sent to the corresponding email address have been opened. IMPORTANT here the search for the email address and its shares.

Topics

How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Search for shares documents

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how can I search Arcrobat DC all my shares for email shares to see if all messages or documents sent to the corresponding email address have been opened. IMPORTANT here the search for the email address and its shares.

Topics

How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2020 0
Akki_24 LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Are you looking for a way to get the track of shared documents from Acrobat DC? If yes, then follow the steps given below and see if you could find all what you needed.

• All of your shared files should be listed under Shared tab of Acrobat DC's Home screen.
  • Click on Home, Shared>Shared by you.
  • Make sure that you are Sign in into the Acrobat DC using your Adobe ID and password. This would let you view your files shared via document cloud.

Screenshots of this help article would give you more clarity: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/sharing-pdfs.html#track_shared_files

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2020 0