Highlighted

Security ineffective

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now know why Apple doesn't want Adobe on their products.  The hackers and scams are rampant and Adobe ignores or calls you crazy (see Nancy O'Shea and her psychologically astute abilities)

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Security ineffective

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I now know why Apple doesn't want Adobe on their products.  The hackers and scams are rampant and Adobe ignores or calls you crazy (see Nancy O'Shea and her psychologically astute abilities)

Topics

General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the answer I should not have had to spend days looking for and called crazy, to

Hello Debra, thank you for contacting the Adobe Phishing team. We are eager to help you and provide any guidance we can, but we first need some additional information to help us understand what happened. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and we look forward to your responses.

Please respond to the following questions:

1. How did you find the phone number you called?
  2. If you saw it on a website, are you able to provide us with the website?
  3. Would you kindly provide more details about what happened once you called the phone number? (i.e. Who did you speak with? Did they claim to be Adobe or to be associated with Adobe? Did they access your computer remotely?)
  4. Did you pay for services? If yes, how was the payment made? How much did you pay? Can you provide the payment recipient name as it appears on your credit card or billing statement?

Additionally, if you have not already done so, we recommend that you run a virus scan on your computer. Below are consumer links you can visit for more general information on scams and how to stay safe online:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your issue with Adobe Acrobat?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Das651 LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Through a trusted support phone number 8008336687. I was asked to screen share, allow access to my computer.  Before I knew it it was full of viruses and malware.  Only now am I getting some attention from phishing@adobe.com

they have a security problem

this is only a fraction of the situation.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF