• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

select more sells

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the acrobat account sheets is there an option that allows selection of more than one sell at the time?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Maybe you need to find out with your Adobe stock brokerage firm.

Whatever your trading platform is, you need to find out with your broker how can you adjust your portfolio; check if they have rules that doesn't allow you to double-sell on the same stock.

I think this is the best answer that I can provide, which is not related in any way to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC  (the support forum that you posted this inquiry)... Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 30, 2020 Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Adobe Balance sheets for stock analysis? Or are you referring to selling apps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reffering to balance sheets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure you can do much with a balance sheet except for evaluating and examining financial statements and assets. 

The balance sheets are not interactive PDFs to manage and sell shares, just a report.

I am struggling trying to understand what you mean.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you need to find out with your Adobe stock brokerage firm.

Whatever your trading platform is, you need to find out with your broker how can you adjust your portfolio; check if they have rules that doesn't allow you to double-sell on the same stock.

I think this is the best answer that I can provide, which is not related in any way to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC  (the support forum that you posted this inquiry)... Sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines