Highlighted

select more sells

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the acrobat account sheets is there an option that allows selection of more than one sell at the time?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ls_rbls | Adobe Community Professional

Maybe you need to find out with your Adobe stock brokerage firm.

Whatever your trading platform is, you need to find out with your broker how can you adjust your portfolio; check if they have rules that doesn't allow you to double-sell on the same stock.

I think this is the best answer that I can provide, which is not related in any way to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC  (the support forum that you posted this inquiry)... Sorry.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

select more sells

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the acrobat account sheets is there an option that allows selection of more than one sell at the time?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ls_rbls | Adobe Community Professional

Whatever your trading platform is, you need to find out with your broker how can you adjust your portfolio; check if they have rules that doesn't allow you to double-sell on the same stock.

I think this is the best answer that I can provide, which is not related in any way to Adobe Acrobat Pro DC  (the support forum that you posted this inquiry)... Sorry.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Adobe Balance sheets for stock analysis? Or are you referring to selling apps?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reffering to balance sheets.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure you can do much with a balance sheet except for evaluating and examining financial statements and assets. 

The balance sheets are not interactive PDFs to manage and sell shares, just a report.

I am struggling trying to understand what you mean.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0
Aug 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 30, 2020 0