Highlighted

Select Multiple Layers

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating our PDFs from AutoCAD drawings and in Acrobat Pro I would like to be able to select multiple layers to toggle their initial visibility settings. Some layers I wish to be on soon as the pdf is opened other toggled on and off as necessary. 

I have only been able to select all from the edit menu.

I have tried using combinations of shift, alt, and ctrl to no avail.

can anyone help with just selecting multiple specific layers or even deselecting layers. I have attached a file to view.

thanks! 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Select Multiple Layers

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating our PDFs from AutoCAD drawings and in Acrobat Pro I would like to be able to select multiple layers to toggle their initial visibility settings. Some layers I wish to be on soon as the pdf is opened other toggled on and off as necessary. 

I have only been able to select all from the edit menu.

I have tried using combinations of shift, alt, and ctrl to no avail.

can anyone help with just selecting multiple specific layers or even deselecting layers. I have attached a file to view.

thanks! 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, How to, Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware of a mechanism to select more than one layer. You can however set the layer state via a JavaScript, so if this is something that you have to do on a regular basis, you could write a script that sets the initial configuration. Such a script could be triggered via a menu item, or executed via a custom command or the action wizard. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 20, 2020 0